With the Super Bowl just around the corner, I have been asking my readers for some recipes to bring to a Superbowl party. The responses were soooooo amazing that I decided to post them for the next few days. Happy Cooking!!!!
1 jar Frito Lay con queso (chip aisle)
1/2 cup mayo
1 cup sour cream
1 packet taco seasoning
2 ripe avocados
Red onion (partial)
Shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a serving dish or pan (round, rectangular or 8″x8″), pour entire jar of con queso and spread on bottom of dish
2) in separate bowl: mix taco seasoning, mayo and sour cream and spread over queso layer
3) in separate bowl: mash up avocado and add lemon juice and salt to taste. Spread on top of seasoning/mayo/sour cream layer.
4) sprinkled shredded cheddar on top of avocado mixture layer
5) dice tomato, red onion and jalapeño and sprinkle over cheddar
Since we are kicking off the first full week of summer…There is nothing…
Most car lovers wish they could own a luxury car one day, and once the…