With the Super Bowl just around the corner, I have been asking my readers for some recipes to bring to a Superbowl party. The responses were soooooo amazing that I decided to post them for the next few days. Happy Cooking!!!!
1 jar Frito Lay con queso (chip aisle)
1/2 cup mayo
1 cup sour cream
1 packet taco seasoning
2 ripe avocados
Red onion (partial)
Shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a serving dish or pan (round, rectangular or 8″x8″), pour entire jar of con queso and spread on bottom of dish
2) in separate bowl: mix taco seasoning, mayo and sour cream and spread over queso layer
3) in separate bowl: mash up avocado and add lemon juice and salt to taste. Spread on top of seasoning/mayo/sour cream layer.
4) sprinkled shredded cheddar on top of avocado mixture layer
5) dice tomato, red onion and jalapeño and sprinkle over cheddar
If you are a homeowner looking for ways to feel more private at home, you…
Image source Your home is your sanctuary and where you spend most of your time…