With summer right around the corner, you’re likely switching out your coat for a light jacket, open-toed heels for boots, and removing the comforter from your bed. The transition to warmer weather can feel like a sigh of relief after shedding layers, and it rings true for hairstyles, too. The question is: when you think about summer looks, which style will you choose?
Celebrity stylist Cody Renegar (Gwyneth Paltrow, Allison Sweeney, Marie Osmond) predicts we’ll see these hairstyles this summer:
● Braids! A braided hairstyle is a great way to let your creativity shine through. From French braids to baby braids, it’s one of the lowest-maintenance, highest-style options around.
● Shag with shattered layers. Cut shoulder-length and heavily tiered, this retro style gives the wearer a casual undone, yet chic, look. Best of all, it doesn’t require any hair styling to look perfect, and it looks great on everyone, no matter the face shape.
● Messy low Bun. The epitome of a laid-back vibe of summer, this look infuses romance and sophisticated elegance into one. Let wisps of hair haphazardly fall out to capture the look. It transitions well from day into night.
● Claw Clips aren’t going anywhere! The must-have accessory for cool gals everywhere, they are fun, versatile and the perfect way to throw your hair up and or remove pieces from your face.
● Ash/Mushroom Tone Color – While summer is synonymous with warm tones like gold and caramel, opt for a new cool-toned color like Ash/Mushroom. The multi-dimensional hair shade gets its rich blended color from an ashy base that’s layered with highlights and lowlights. Sticking with only cool to neutral brown and blonde shades is the ultimate key to getting the earthy tint.
The beauty world is overflowing with advanced ingredients and fancy procedures which are expensive and…
I recently was invited to the wonderful brand new European Luxury Day Spa in White…