I recently met the most fabulous local chef Tina DiLeo or Cheftini. She has the most amazing recipes. You HAVE to check out her site. She recently posted her recipe for an Artichoke Frittata and it blew me away. I had to share it with you. Bon Appetit!!!
Cheftini’s Artichoke Frittata
* 1 small shallot, diced
* 1 cup Artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
* 1/2cup grated parmesan or Romano
* 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
* Olive oil for drizzling and coating
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
* 1-2 tablespoons water for diluting eggs
1. Scramble 5 eggs with a drizzle of oil and a few TBLSPS of water. Add cheeses and parsley.
2. Sauté chopped artichoke hearts and shallots in olive oil for 3-4 minutes.
3. Add another drizzle of olive oil and then add the egg mixture. Continue to cook on low until set. Once set put pan under broiler – on low setting- and let continue to cook until bubbly and lightly brown. Carefully remove HOT pan from oven with a mitt and let cool before transferring and cutting.
Traveling is beneficial to your health and a terrific opportunity to see the globe and…
Understanding the advantages is crucial if you’re looking to purchase a lab-grown…