I am still doing research for my back to school quick dinner recipes. I found this one on instagram. I have not tired it yet but it is first on my list when school starts. The claim is that this is the easiest meal EVER! Bring it on…….
– Fry minced garlic in oil (minced in the jar) for 30 seconds.
– Throw in a bag of defrosted shrimp and a dash of salt (Stop and Shop has bags of frozen peeled, deveined, tail off shrimp).
– Stir fry until the shrimp turn pink.
– Snip in fresh chilies and chives.
– Serve with linguini or rice.
Image credit There’s no question that having a baby is a life-changing…
There are 2 new fashion trends that are so popular right now…flare jeans…