I have seen so many people on Instagram making this simple Feta & Tomato Baked Pasta recipe, featured on TikTok, all over the world. It has become so popular that Finland ran out of feta cheese. The ENTIRE COUNTRY ran out!!!! The prep time is only a few minutes and within less than an hour you have a pretty good family meal. I have not made it yet but my friend blogger, Lemon Stripes made it yesterday and totally inspired me. Plus I read that it is totally worth the hype. Here you go, let me know in the comments below if you make it.
Baked Tomato and Feta Pasta:
(adapted from www.lemonstripes.com & The Washington Post)
–2 pints (17 1/2 ounces / 500 grams) cherry or grape tomatoes
4 cloves garlic
1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
1 block Greek feta cheese
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Freshly ground black pepper
12 ounces medium-length dried pasta, such as campanelle, rigatoni or rotini
Fresh basil leaves, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Place tomatoes and garlic in a baking pan and toss with 1/4 cup of olive oil and sea salt.
3. Place the block of feta in the middle of the tomatoes and top the whole thing with crushed red pepper flakes, parsley, oregano, and black pepper.
4. Bake for 40 minutes or until the feta is slightly browned and the tomatoes are totally blistered.
5. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to box instructions. Be sure to save 1 cup of the pasta water before you drain it!
6. Mix up the tomatoes, feta, and garlic with a fork (I also broke up the garlic with a garlic press) to form a sauce.
7. Stir the pasta into the sauce and add pasta water, a little at a time, as needed.
8. Top with torn basil and serve.
I am so happy to introduce you to my newest blog sponsor, the aroma design studio, ScentFluence. ScentFluence has a library of delicious custom-designed scents for your home or business or any other space that you choose. They have cool air diffusers, room sprays, and candles that will spark your senses. There are two ways to shop with Scent Fluence. You can visit their flagship studio at 22 Harwood Court in Scarsdale or on their new website www.Scentfluence.com.
Here is their beautiful shop in Scarsdale. They have the entire scent library in-store and are happy to provide samples of any fragrance to match your own space.
Here is only one part of the scent library!!
Lavender Sage is one of the most popular scents and one that I am planning on using for my own bedroom, it is supposed to help you sleep!!!!
Here is one of the adorable plug in diffusers with the mint focus oil
ScentFluence can wrap their products for any gifting occasion…
Here are the plug in diffusers. I want one for every room.
The Sea Salt Sage fragrance has become so popular.
Here is another diffuser with some of the best-selling oils, Amber Woods, By The Fire, Moroccan Mint Tea, and Deep Blue.
There is a guide to help you choose which scent to try:
ScentFluence provides signature scents for many fabulous destinations including the Auberge Resorts, Baccarat Hotels, and the 1 Hotels: