One of my favorite things to make when entertaining or when I have to bring something to a party or picnic is crab dip. Everyone always loves it, so when I saw this version, I knew I had to try it. I never made one with cheese before and it really is a game changer. The cheddar with the crab is a great combination!!! Bon Appetit!!!
adapted from cooking professionally
• 8-ounce package cream cheese or Neufchatel, softened
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
• 1/2 cup sour cream
• 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
• 1 tablespoon white onion, grated
• 2 (6 ounce) cans lump crab meat
• 1 teaspoon all-purpose seasoning
• 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire
• 1/2 lemon, juiced
• 2 tablespoons finely chopped Italian parsley
• a few drops of hot sauce, to taste• freshly ground black pepper to taste
• Sliced green onions, for garnish
Set your oven to 350 degrees F.
In a mixing bowl, cream together mayonnaise, sour cream, and cream cheese. Add all other ingredients and continue to mix until completely combined.
Spoon into a small baking dish.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until the cheese is starting to brown on the top and the dip is starting to boil. Serve with crackers (Ritz works well) and celery sticks.
Do you love spending time in the kitchen but don’t have a lot…
I had the pleasure of going to designer Andy Yu’s house to learn…